COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
Search for a film(Restricted)
Dir: Julia Ducournau. French-language Thriller. A pair of individuals (Agathe Rousselle, Vincent Lindon), with trauma in their pasts, try to find a connection against a backdrop of violence.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of cursing, scatological slang, profanity, vulgar expressions, sexual slurs, and developmental slurs
- Frequent portrayals of brutal hand-to-hand and weapons violence, some in the context of sexual violence - some blood, much detail
- Frequent portrayals of nightmarish imagery and transformations in the context of body horror - some blood, crude bodily functions, and detail
- Frequent portrayals of sexually suggestive scenes and sexual activity - breast nudity, some detail
- Frequent breast, buttock, and female frontal nudity in a non-sexual context
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol, tobacco, and substance use and abuse - some detail
- Frequent portrayals of crude bodily functions, some in the context of body horror - much detail
- Identity and belonging
- Coping with trauma
- Appearance versus reality
Rated R for violence, sexual content, and nightmarish imagery
Classification dateSeptember 03, 2021
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.