COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
Search for a film(Parental Guidance) Coarse Language, Mature Subject Matter
Dir: Liesl Tommy. Drama/Biography. The life story of Aretha Franklin (Jennifer Hudson) leading up to her album, Amazing Grace.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang; frequent sue of cursing, profanity, vulgar expressions, and sexual and ethno-cultural slurs
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand and weapons violence, some in a domestic violence context - no blood or detail
- Infrequent portrayals of child sexual assault - no nudity or detail
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol and tobacco use in a recreational context
- Coping with trauma and loss
- The life of the artist
- The artistic temperament
Rated PG for coarse language and mature subject matter
Classification dateJuly 28, 2021
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.