COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
Search for a film(Parental Guidance) Crude Content, Language May Offend, Not Recommended For Young Children
Dir: Jim Abrahams, David Zucker, Jerry Zucker. Comedy. A former pilot (Robert Hays), with a fear of flying, boards a plane to follow his ex-girlfriend (Julie Hagerty), but bad things start to happen on the flight.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions; infrequent use of sexual language with little detail
- Infrequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence, some in the context of self-harm - some blood, little detail
- Infrequent sexually suggestive scenes - no nudity, little detail
- Infrequent breast nudity in a non-sexual context
- Infrequent portrayals of smoking, alcohol use, and illegal substance use in a comic context - some detail
- Overcoming one's fears
- Coping with challenges
- The complexity of relationships
Rated PG for crude content, mature subject matter, and coarse language
Classification dateJuly 22, 2021
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.