COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
Search for a film(14A) Coarse Language, Mature Subject Matter
Dir: Morgan Neville. Documentary. Two years after his death by suicide, the life and career of chef, traveler, and writer Anthony Bourdain is examined.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context; frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions
- Infrequent of weapon and gun violence in hunting and butchery contexts - some blood and detail
- Frequent references to suicide - some detail
- Frequent depictions of alcohol and tobacco use in a recreational context; frequent references to illegal drug use in an addiction context
- Public versus private life
- Perspectives on fame
- Coping with addiction
Rated 14A for coarse language and mature subject matter in a genre context
Classification dateJune 18, 2021
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.