COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
Search for a film(14A) Coarse Language
Dir: Dan Mazer. Comedy. Hoping to find friendship with a French exchange student (Avan Jogia), an awkward teenager (Ed Oxenbould) discovers that the student is not as sophisticated and cultured as he assumed.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, some in a sexual context; frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, ethno-cultural slurs, and vulgar expressions
- Infrequent use of sexual language and references - some detail
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to hand violence - no blood or detail
- Portrayal of self-harm - no blood, little detail
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity - buttock nudity, some detail
- Infrequent breast nudity in an art context
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol and tobacco use in a recreational context
- Unlikely friendships
- Coming of age
- Finding confidence
Rated 14A for coarse language and sexual activity
Classification dateMay 13, 2021
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.