- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Many Albertans 16+ are now eligible to get vaccinated. Book your shot.
COVID-19 response: Movie theatres must close
Effective December 13, 2020 some businesses are required to close, reduce capacity or limit their in-person access. This includes movie theatres. These mandatory restrictions apply provincewide and will remain in place until further notice.
Learn more about mandatory public health measures in Alberta.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, were first allowed to reopen in June.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Dir: Rohit V.S. Malayalam-language Thriller. Two men (Tovino Thomas, Sumesh Moor) fight after the intentional death of a pet dog.
- Infrequent use of cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions
- Frequent portrayals of hand-to-hand and weapons violence - blood and some detail
- Infrequent portrayals of violence against animals - little detail
- Infrequent portrayals of sexually suggestive scenes - no nudity or detail
- Frequent portrayals of tobacco use in a recreational context; infrequent portrayals of alcohol use in a recreational context
- Appearances versus reality
- Coping with loss
Rated 14A for brutal violence