COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to remain open
Effective November 27, 2020 new restrictions will limit the amount of contact between people in the community, while still allowing businesses to offer services. Movie theatres in enhanced status (purple) areas may remain open with capacity limited to 25% of the occupancy as set under the Alberta Fire Code.
Learn more about new mandatory public health measures in Alberta.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, were first allowed to reopen in June. They are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Fantasy/Animated. While out in the forest, a hunter's (voice of Sean Bean) daughter (Honor Kneafsey) meets mysterious girl (Eva Whittaker) with a connection to the local wolf pack.
- Infrequent use of mild profanity
- Frequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence in a fantasy context – some blood, little detail
- Infrequent portrayals of frightening scenes in an animated context – little detail
- Parent/child bonds
- The importance of the forest
Rated PG for genre violence