COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Documentary. After discovering a body at the bottom of a South African cave, deep water divers David Shaw and Don Shirley decide to document its perilous recovery.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang and mild profanity
- Frequent discussions, depictions, and portrayals of peril and death in a sporting context - no blood, some detail
- Rescue and recovery
- Risk and reward
Rated PG for some coarse language and mature subject matter