COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email email@example.com.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Romance/Comedy. In Winnipeg, a Filipina woman (Hera Nalam) and a Mennonite man (Kristian Jordan) meet and fall for one another.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, some in a sexual context; frequent use of profanity; infrequent use of scatological slang and vulgar expressions
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity - some breast nudity and detail
- Infrequent buttock nudity in a non-sexual context
- Frequent portrayals of alcohol use in a recreational context - little detail
- Cultural differences
- Learning to love one another
- Making things work
Rated 14A for coarse language and sexual content