COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email email@example.com.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
French-language Drama. After announcing her retirement from the sport, an elite-level swimmer (Katerine Savard) competes in the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo in the mixed relay event.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive, once in a sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, vulgar expressions, and sexual slurs
- Infrequent portrayals of sexually suggestive scenes - no nudity, some detail
- Infrequent buttock nudity in a non-sexual context
- Frequent portrayals of alcohol and drug use in a recreational context
- Identity and belonging
- The love of sport
- Perspectives on retirement
Rated 14A for coarse language, sexual content, and alcohol and drug use