COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
German-language Drama. A teenage girl (Lena Urzendowsky) spends her summer on the fringes of her older sister's (Anna Lena Klenke) crowd and struggles to find herself.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, vulgar expressions, and sexual and developmental slurs
- Infrequent use of sexual language and references - little detail
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand violence in a bullying context - no blood or detail
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity - no nudity, little detail
- Infrequent breast and buttock nudity in a non-sexual context
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol, tobacco, and cannabis use, involving minors, in a recreational context
- Identity and belonging
- Gender and sexuality
Rated 14A for nudity, coarse language, substance use, and sexual content