COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email email@example.com.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Drama. During World War II, a reclusive writer (Gemma Arterton) reluctantly takes in a boy (Lucas Bond) who has been evacuated from London.
- Infrequent use of mild cursing and profanity
- Infrequent portrayals of peril and injury to main character - little blood, no detail
- Infrequent portrayals of tobacco and alcohol use in a recreational context
- Coping with loss
Rated PG for substance use