COVID-19 response: Movie theatres must close
Effective December 13, 2020 some businesses are required to close, reduce capacity or limit their in-person access. This includes movie theatres. These mandatory restrictions apply provincewide and will remain in place until further notice.
Learn more about mandatory public health measures in Alberta.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, were first allowed to reopen in June.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Science Fiction/Drama. Two paramedics (Anthony Mackie, Jamie Dornan) come across a series of strange injuries linked to a new drug, and the implications start to impact their personal lives.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, some in a sexual or aggressive context; frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand, weapons, and gun violence - some blood and detail
- Frequent portrayals of transformations and violence in a horror context - some blood and gory detail
- Frequent portrayals of tobacco, alcohol, and illegal substance use in a recreational content
- Coping with loss
- Perspectives on mortality
- The bonds of friendship
Rated 14A for coarse language and gory scenes in a genre context