COVID-19: State of public health emergency declared. Mandatory measures are in effect.
COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Documentary. A writer and a photographer thru-hike the length of the Grand Canyon together, and investigate the environmental, economic, and political issues of the canyon.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of cursing, profanity, and scatological slang
- Infrequent depictions of minor accidental injury in a hiking context - some blood, little detail
- The power of nature
- Development versus conservation
- The Grand Canyon
Rated 14A for coarse language