COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email email@example.com.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Drama. A woman (Deragh Campbell), who is sometimes overwhelmed by situations in her work and life, is variously supported or unsupported by the people around her.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions
- Frequent portrayals of alcohol use, abuse, and intoxication - some detail
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions in an intoxication context - little detail
- Coping with challenges
- Difference and fitting in
- Free spiritedness
Rated PG for coarse language and alcohol use