COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email email@example.com.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Documentary. New York City booksellers and collectors discuss the history, future, and state of the industry.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang
- Infrequent use of sexual references - little detail
- Infrequent breast nudity in a pictorial context
- Infrequent depictions of alcohol and tobacco use; infrequent references to drug use in a recreational context
- Perspectives on collecting
- Pursuing your passions
- Tradition versus modernity
Rated PG for nudity and alcohol and tobacco use in a documentary context