COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
French-language Drama. A police officer (Damien Bonnard) joins a street crimes unit only to find tension between various groups in the Montfermeil neighbourhood, including a strong anti-police sentiment that leads to an out-of-control situation.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context; frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, vulgar expressions, and sexual and developmental slurs
- Infrequent use of sexual references – little detail
- Frequent portrayals of hand-to-hand and weapons violence – some blood and detail
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol, tobacco, and cannabis use in a recreational context
- Power and control
Rated 14A for coarse language and violence