COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Filipino-language Action/Comedy/Romance. When the Secretary of National Defense is murdered, his personal bodyguard (Coco Martin) is wrongly accused of murder and must go undercover to protect his only daughter (Jennylyn Mercado).
- Infrequent use of profanity
- Frequent portrayals of hand-to-hand, weapons, and gun violence – some blood and detail
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual assault - no nudity or detail
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol use in a recreational context
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions – little detail
- Uncovering the truth
- Appearances versus reality
- Dedication to a purpose
Rated 14A for violence