COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Documentary. Gorillaz co-founder Damon Albarn goes on tour with a diverse group of musicians while recording two new albums for the band.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, and vulgar expressions
- Brief male genital nudity in a sexual, pictorial context – some detail; infrequent breast and buttock nudity in a non-sexual, pictorial context
- Frequent depictions and portrayals of tobacco use in a recreational context; infrequent depictions of alcohol use in a recreational context
- Self-expression through music
- Collaboration and creativity
- The vitality of live performance
Rated 14A for coarse language and nudity in a sexual context