Arabic-language Drama. While serving a five-year sentence for a violent crime, a 12-year-old boy (Zain Al Rafeea) sues his parents (Kawthar Al Haddad, Fadi Kamel Youssef) for neglect.
- Frequent, sometimes aggressive use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context; frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions; infrequent use of sexual slurs
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand violence in a domestic context – no blood, little detail
- Brief breast nudity in a non-sexual context
- Infrequent portrayals of tobacco use; infrequent portrayals of prescription substance use and drug manufacturing – some detail
- The impact and cycle of poverty
- The struggle to survive
Rated 14A for coarse language and mature subject matter involving child neglect