COVID-19 response: Movie theatres must close
Effective December 13, 2020 some businesses are required to close, reduce capacity or limit their in-person access. This includes movie theatres. These mandatory restrictions apply provincewide and will remain in place until further notice.
Learn more about mandatory public health measures in Alberta.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, were first allowed to reopen in June.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
French-language Thriller. Based on the novel 'Une disparition inquiétante' by Dror Mishani. An alcoholic detective (Vincent Cassel) searches for a missing teenager.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, vulgar expressions, and developmental, sexual, and ethno-cultural slurs
- Infrequent references to child sexual assault – little detail
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity – no nudity, some detail
- Frequent portrayals of tobacco and alcohol use in a recreational context
- Uncovering the truth
- Appearances versus reality
- Secrets and lies
Rated 14A for coarse language, sexual content, and some mature subject matter