Drama/Romance. A couple (Rebecca Hall, Dan Stevens) in a long-term relationship decide to start seeing other people (Gina Gershon, François Arnaud).
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, many in a sexual or aggressive contexts; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions
- Frequent references to and uses of sexual language - little detail
- Brief buttock nudity in a non-sexual context
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol and illegal drug use in a recreational context
- Honesty and communication
- Complexities of relationships
Rated 14A for sexual content and coarse language