Search for a film(18A) Sexual Violence, Disturbing Content
French-language Drama. Based on the novel 'Oh…' by Philippe Djian. After she is violently sexually assaulted, a successful businesswoman (Isabelle Huppert) attempts to return to normal while also seeking out her attacker.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive, some in a sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions
- Infrequent portrayals of weapons and hand-to-hand violence – some blood and detail
- Frequent portrayals of sexual violence and sexual harassment, some in a fantasy context – breast and buttock nudity, some detail
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity – breast nudity, some detail
- Infrequent female frontal and buttock nudity in a non-sexual context
- Gender and power
- Personal versus public lives
- Legacy of trauma
Rated 18A for sexual violence
Classification dateNovember 16, 2016
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.