Search for a film(Parental Guidance) Nudity, Violence, Coarse Language
Comedy/Action. With his twenty year high school reunion approaching, an accountant (Kevin Hart) is suddenly caught up in a world of international espionage when he reconnects with a former classmate (Dwayne Johnson) who was bullied in high school.
- One use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; frequent use of scatological slang and cursing; infrequent use of profanity, mild sexual language, and vulgar expressions
- Infrequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence - little blood and detail
- Infrequent buttock nudity in a non-sexual context
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol use in a social context
- Confidence and self-worth
- True friendship
- The impact of small kindnesses
Rated PG for frequent violence and coarse language, as well as some non-sexual buttock nudity
Classification dateMay 30, 2016
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.