Search for a film(18A) Gory Brutal Violence
Action/Science Fiction. A man is brought back to life as a cyborg and goes on a rampage to find the man responsible; his only ally is a mysterious man (Sharlto Copley) who seems to be indestructible.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of vulgar expressions and scatological slang
- Pervasive portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence, some in a context of torture - blood, brutality, dismemberment, and detailed wounds
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual violence - no nudity, some detail
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity - breast and buttock nudity, some detail
- Infrequent breast nudity in a non-sexual context
- Infrequent portrayals of illegal drug use - some detail
- The pursuit of vengeance
- Appearance versus reality
- Power and control
Rated 18A for pervasive, brutal genre violence and gore, some in a context of torture or sexual violence
Classification dateMarch 29, 2016
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.