Search for a film(14A) Nudity, Sexual Content, Violence
Action/Comedy/Science Fiction. A wisecracking but terminally ill man (Ryan Reynolds) becomes a mutant who can heal any injury; obsessed with confronting the man responsible for his transformation (Ed Skrein), he creates a masked persona called Deadpool.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, some in a sexual context; frequent use of scatological slang; infrequent use of vulgar expressions and profanity
- Frequent sexual references in a comic context
- Frequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence in a fantasy context - some blood and dismemberment
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity - no nudity, some detail
- Infrequent breast, buttock, and brief male frontal nudity in a non-sexual context
- Heroism versus revenge
- Humour as a coping mechanism
- Love and connection
Rated 14A for coarse language, portrayals of sexual activity, nudity, and frequent genre violence in a comic context
Classification dateJanuary 27, 2016
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.