Search for a film(14A) Coarse Language, Nudity
Biography/Music. In the late 1980s, rap artists Easy-E (Jason Mitchell), Ice Cube (O'Shea Jackson Jr.), and Dr. Dre (Corey Hawkins) unite with their friends to form N.W.A, immediately attracting fans and making enemies due to their politically-charged performances.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations, some in a sexual context; pervasive use of scatological slang, vulgar expressions, and ethno-cultural slurs, some in an aggressive context; infrequent use of crude sexual references
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand and weapons violence - little detail
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity - brief breast nudity, little detail
- Infrequent breast and buttock nudity in a non-sexual context
- Frequent portrayals of illegal drug use for recreational purposes - little detail
- Art as social comment
- The price of success
- Reactions to repression
Rated 14A for pervasive coarse language, some sexual content, and drug use in a biographical context
Classification dateJuly 23, 2015
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.