Documentary. An exploration of the public life of musician Amy Winehouse from her earliest performances until her death at age 27.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, vulgar expressions, and sexual references
- Frequent references to serious medical issues, including self-harm - some detail
- Pervasive, detailed depictions of and references to alcohol and illegal substance abuse - some disturbing detail
- Self expression through music
- Fame and exploitation
- Art, depression, and vulnerability
Rated 14A for detailed drug use in a documentary context