Documentary. An examination of the prevalence of sexual assault on American university campuses, highlighting the stories of victims who are seeking justice and raising awareness.
- Infrequent, sometimes aggressive, use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, sexual slurs, and vulgar expressions, some in a bullying context
- Frequent verbal accounts of sexual violence in a context of emotional distress - some detailed sexual language
- Infrequent references to self-harm and suicide in a context of post-traumatic stress
- Activism and support networks
- Institutional morality, responsibility, and image management
- Power, economics, and privilege
Rated 14A for detailed references to sexual assault in a documentary context