Action. Based on the comic book "The Secret Service" by Mark Millar and Dave Gibbons. A young man (Teron Egerton) is considered for admission to a secret society of skilled secret agents, but his training is complicated by the emergence of a villain (Samuel L. Jackson) bent on killing billions of people.
- Frequent, sometime aggressive use of the sexual expletive and variations; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, vulgar expressions, and ethno-cultural slurs
- Frequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence - blood and detail
- Brief buttock nudity in a non-sexual context
- Elitism, class, and privilege
- Reinvention and potential
- The price of security
Rated 14A for frequent, detailed genre violence and aggressive coarse language