Search for a film(14A) Violence, Coarse Language
Action. Based on the comic book "The Secret Service" by Mark Millar and Dave Gibbons. A young man (Teron Egerton) is considered for admission to a secret society of skilled secret agents, but his training is complicated by the emergence of a villain (Samuel L. Jackson) bent on killing billions of people.
- Frequent, sometime aggressive use of the sexual expletive and variations; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, vulgar expressions, and ethno-cultural slurs
- Frequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence - blood and detail
- Brief buttock nudity in a non-sexual context
- Elitism, class, and privilege
- Reinvention and potential
- The price of security
Rated 14A for frequent, detailed genre violence and aggressive coarse language
Classification dateJanuary 09, 2015
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.