Search for a film(Restricted)
French-language Drama. Based on the graphic novel ‘Le Bleu est une couleur chaude’ by Julie Maroh. An inexperienced young woman (Adèle Exarchopoulos) begins a passionate relationship with a painter (Léa Seydoux).
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive, some in a sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, sexual slurs, and sexual references, some in an aggressive context
- Frequent, detailed portrayals of sexual activity – male and female genital nudity; breast and buttock nudity
- The passion of first love
- Practical versus creative pursuits
- The awkwardness of youth
- Navigating sexual identity and desire
Rated R for detailed sexual content
Classification dateNovember 26, 2013
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.