Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
Report all changes
To avoid an overpayment or underpayment, report all changes to your situation to your Income Support worker as soon as possible.
Contact your caseworker to report changes in your:
- medical condition
- number of children/dependents
- marital or relationship status
- children turning 18 years old
- ability to work or take training
- assets you or your spouse or partner have
- income you or your spouse or partner receive
- eligibility for health benefits from another program
- address, phone number or other contact information
- location if you, your spouse/partner or dependent children:
- move to another home
- leave Alberta for more than 30 days
- move away from Alberta permanently
- stay in hospital, or live in a nursing home,
- mental health facility, group home or prison
If you are not sure if a change will affect your benefits, contact your case worker.
Contact your Income Support worker for all related Income Support questions.
If you do not know how to reach your worker, contact your local Alberta Supports Centre.
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.