Changes to the provincial legislation on public land were proclaimed July 10, 2003. To review the legislation, including the related Act and associated regulations, visit the Alberta Queen’s Printer website at:

Related Regulations


If you require further information about recreational access on agricultural public land in Alberta, consult one of our agrologists. See the Land Use Management Contact List at: