- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Many Albertans 16+ are now eligible to get vaccinated. Book your shot.
Most automated calls are scams. The province does not make automated calls about:
- jury duty
- court matters
- warrants for arrest
- your financial information
Resolution and Court Administration Services (RCAS) is a group of programs and services offered by the Government of Alberta, Justice and Solicitor General in collaboration with the courts of Alberta.
RCAS staff work to:
- help find solutions for legal issues
- offer programs at no cost
- provide services across Alberta
- provide administrative support to all the courts within the province
Legal information and education
Resolving legal disputes
Support in resolving parenting disputes (Caseflow Conference)