Please look at our pages and links. Our web pages may have the answer to your question – you can even search for your fine or ticket.
We have RCAS web pages with helpful information about:
- resolving legal disputes
- navigating the court system
- legal information and education
There’s more specific help on these pages:
- search or pay for a fine (including traffic tickets)
- general information about divorce
- restraining and protection orders
- ordering a courtroom transcript
- lawyers' fees review and assessment
You may qualify to get legal help from:
Community legal support
These cities have community legal centres:
Call us if you have questions not covered by our web pages.
RCAS Contact Centre:
Hours: 8:15 am to 4:30 pm (open Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)
Toll free: 1-855-738-4747
This information is collected so that we may provide you with updates.
The personal information is being collected and used pursuant to section 33(c) and section 39(1)(a) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.