RCAS contact centre
The Resolution and Court Administration Services (RCAS) contact centre provides information about common legal topics.
We're here to provide you with quick answers to your questions. We can also:
- help you check the status of a court case
- refer you to a community legal centre in:
- refer you to an appropriate outside agency such as:
- transfer you to other RCAS resources that deal with
- legal information and education
- resolving legal disputes
- navigating the court system
If the RCAS web pages don't answer your questions, the contact centre can help you with topics such as:
- paying fines or tickets (including traffic)
- getting a divorce
- ordering a courtroom transcript
- lawyers' fees review and assessment
- restraining and protection orders
Resolution and Court Administration Services (RCAS) Contact Centre
8:15 am to 4:30 pm
Open Mon - Fri, closed statutory holidays
This information is collected so that we may provide you with updates.
The personal information is being collected and used pursuant to section 33(c) and section 39(1)(a) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.