COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
RCAS online answers
Our web pages may have the answers to your questions about:
- resolving legal disputes
- navigating the court system
- legal information and education
Tickets and common topics
These pages have specific help:
- search or pay for a fine (including traffic tickets)
- general information about divorce
- restraining and protection orders
- ordering a courtroom transcript
- lawyers' fees review and assessment
Call us if you have questions not covered by our web pages.
RCAS Contact Centre:
Hours: 8:15 am to 4:30 pm (open Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)
Toll free: 1-855-738-4747
This information is collected so that we may provide you with updates.
The personal information is being collected and used pursuant to section 33(c) and section 39(1)(a) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.