EMERGENCY: Alberta has declared a Public Health Emergency to protect the health care system from COVID-19. Indoor social gatherings are the top source of transmission. All indoor social gatherings have now been banned. This ban will be enforced with $1,000 fines. Learn more
RCAS online answers
Our web pages may have the answers to your questions about:
- resolving legal disputes
- navigating the court system
- legal information and education
Tickets and common topics
These pages have specific help:
- search or pay for a fine (including traffic tickets)
- general information about divorce
- restraining and protection orders
- ordering a courtroom transcript
- lawyers' fees review and assessment
Call us if you have questions not covered by our web pages.
RCAS Contact Centre:
Hours: 8:15 am to 4:30 pm (open Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)
Toll free: 1-855-738-4747
This information is collected so that we may provide you with updates.
The personal information is being collected and used pursuant to section 33(c) and section 39(1)(a) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.