Help prevent the spread posters
Downloadable posters are available to share tips on ways to practice physical distancing, and let your clients or customers know your business or workplace is open.
How to wear a non-medical mask posters
Downloadable posters are available to share tips on how to properly put on and take off a mask.
If you violate a public health order:
- you may be subject to a $2,000 fine
- you can be prosecuted for up to $100,000 for a first offence
- you may get a ticket at the time of an incident or post-infraction – someone who isn’t charged immediately may receive a ticket after authorities do further investigation
Unpaid fines are backstopped with fine collection actions and restrictions on registry services. You may have to pay your outstanding fine before you can renew your driver’s licence. Repeat offenders will be targeted with a new multi-agency enforcement framework.
If you are concerned someone is not following public health orders, you can:
- remind them that not following orders is against the law and puts people at risk
- request service from AHS public health inspectors online or call 1-833-415-9179