Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
PDF form issues
Fillable PDF forms do not open properly on some mobile devices and web browsers. To fill in and save the form:
- Save the PDF form to your computer – click or right-click the link and download the form.
- Open the PDF form with Adobe Reader. Fill it in and save it.
If you are still having problems opening the form, contact PDF form technical support.
Pesticide vendors use the following form to apply for a pesticide vendor registration:
- Application for a Pesticide Vendor Registration (PDF, 731 KB)
Forms for pesticide services
If you are applying pesticides as a service or on rights-of-way, public land or in forest management, please use the following form to apply for a pesticide service registration:
- Application for a Pesticide Service Registration (PDF, 906 KB)
Applying pesticides near water
If you need to apply a pesticide in or within 30 metres of water, use the following special use approval application form:
- Application for a Pesticide Special Use Approval (PDF, 862 KB)
Credit form applications
Course or event coordinators, can apply for pesticide applicator credits at a Workshop/Conference or a Training Event by filling out the form below:
- Workshop/Conference Request for Credit (PDF, 2.7 MB)
For a sample of a completed form, see:
- Sample Completed Credit Application Form (PDF, 137 KB)
Credit applications must be submitted at least 3 weeks before a session is held. A maximum of 10 continuing education credits can obtained in 1 year and at any 1 session or conference.
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.