COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
PDF form issues
Fillable PDF forms do not open properly on some mobile devices and web browsers. To fill in and save the form:
- Save the PDF form to your computer – click or right-click the link and download the form.
- Open the PDF form with Adobe Reader. Fill it in and save it.
Pesticide vendors use the following form to apply for a pesticide vendor registration:
- Application for a Pesticide Vendor Registration (PDF, 731 KB)
Forms for pesticide services
If you are applying pesticides as a service or on rights-of-way, public land or in forest management, please use the following form to apply for a pesticide service registration:
- Application for a Pesticide Service Registration (PDF, 906 KB)
Applying pesticides near water
If you need to apply a pesticide in or within 30 metres of water, use the following special use approval application form:
- Application for a Pesticide Special Use Approval (PDF, 862 KB)
Credit form applications
Course or event coordinators, can apply for pesticide applicator credits at a Workshop/Conference or a Training Event by filling out the form below:
- Workshop/Conference Request for Credit (PDF, 2.7 MB)
For a sample of a completed form, see:
- Sample Completed Credit Application Form (PDF, 137 KB)
Credit applications must be submitted at least 3 weeks before a session is held. A maximum of 10 continuing education credits can obtained in 1 year and at any 1 session or conference.
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.