- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Get vaccinated: Everyone 55+. Many 16+ with health conditions. Walk-ins for AstraZeneca.
Small means of containment
Small Means of Containment for Classes 3, 4, 5, 6.1, 8 and 9 must be manufactured to United Nations (UN) standard (unless exempt such as Limited Quantities) to TP14850 (PDF, 4.7 MB).
Intermediate bulk containers
For the manufacture, selection and use of tanks for dangerous goods, see federal safety standard CAN/CGSB-43.146 (PDF, 845 KB).
- Reference CSA B622 for the selection and use of tanks for Class 2 dangerous goods
- Reference CSA B621 for the selection and use of tanks for Class 3, 4, 5, 6.1, 8 and 9 dangerous goods
- Reference CSA B620 as the construction standard for all bulk transport tanks
Also see Dangerous Goods Transport Tanks.