COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
The purpose of this legislation is to:
- protect the public and the environment
- promote the safe transport of dangerous goods
- provide information to first responders
- provide a standard for the transportation of dangerous goods in the province
- Dangerous Goods Transportation and Handling Act
- Dangerous Goods Transportation and Handling Regulation
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.