Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
The purpose of this legislation is to:
- protect the public and the environment
- promote the safe transport of dangerous goods
- provide information to first responders
- provide a standard for the transportation of dangerous goods in the province
- Dangerous Goods Transportation and Handling Act
- Dangerous Goods Transportation and Handling Regulation
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.