COVID-19: A state of public health emergency is being declared. New mandatory measures to bend the curve of cases are in effect. Learn more.
Forms and applications
Albertans can use the relevant documents below to file an application for activities that require Alberta Environment and Parks approval, or complete forms on matters relating to land conservation, reclamation and remediation.
- Application for Exemption from Requirement to Obtain a Reclamation Certificate Due to Presence of an Overlapping Activity (PDF, 214 KB)
- DRS Reclamation Certificate Request (DOC, 161 KB)
- Guide to the Code of Practice for Pits
- Letter of Clearance Request for Access Under the Public Lands Act (DOC, 187 KB)
- Letter of Clearance Request for Dispositions Under the Public Lands Act (DOC, 185 KB)
- Phase 2 Environmental Site Assessment Checklist
- Professional Declaration for Reclamation Certificate Applications Form (PDF, 517 KB)
- Record of Site Condition Form (DOC, 445 KB)
- Remediation Certificate Application for Contaminated Sites (DOC, 546 KB)
- Remediation Certificate Application for Upstream Oil and Gas Sites (DOC, 444 KB)
- 2010 Reclamation Criteria – Combined Assessment Tool and RoO (XLSX, 5.3 MB)
- 2010 Reclamation Criteria – Combined Rating Tables (XLSX, 3.9 MB)
- Third Party Risk Management Plan Agreement (DOC, 94.5 KB)