Forms and applications
Albertans can use the relevant documents below to file an application for activities that require Alberta government approval, or complete forms on matters relating to land conservation, reclamation and remediation.
- Application for Exemption from Requirement to Obtain a Reclamation Certificate Due to Presence of an Overlapping Activity (PDF, 214 KB)
- DRS Reclamation Certificate Request (PDF, 791 KB)
- Guide to the Code of Practice for Pits
- Letter of Clearance Request for Access Under the Public Lands Act (DOC, 187 KB)
- Letter of Clearance Request for Dispositions Under the Public Lands Act (DOC, 185 KB)
- Phase 2 Environmental Site Assessment Checklist
- Professional Declaration for Reclamation Certificate Applications Form (PDF, 517 KB)
- Record of Site Condition Form (DOC, 445 KB)
- Remediation Certificate Application for Contaminated Sites (DOC, 546 KB)
- Remediation Certificate Application for Upstream Oil and Gas Sites (DOC, 444 KB)
- 2010 Reclamation Criteria – Combined Assessment Tool and RoO (XLSX, 5.3 MB)
- 2010 Reclamation Criteria – Combined Rating Tables (XLSX, 3.9 MB)
- Third Party Risk Management Plan Agreement (DOC, 94.5 KB)
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.