Land Management Contacts

Call 310-LAND (5263) for information about who to contact for the following land-use program for activities in Alberta:

  • grazing dispositions including grazing leases and grazing reserves
  • oil and gas
  • recreational activities on public land
  • seismic exploration
  • surface materials
  • tourism and commercial recreation

Was this page helpful?

All fields are required unless otherwise indicated.

You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.

Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.