To apply for an IQAS assessment for employment, education or licensure, you’ll need to get all your educational documents translated, if they’re not in English.

IQAS accepts word-for-word translations from an objective and reliable source.

Translation services

If you need to find a translator, you can contact one of the following organizations:

Association of Translators and Interpreters of Alberta (ATIA)

Edmonton Immigration Services Association 

Immigrant Services Calgary

Was this page helpful?

Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.