The Hinton Training Centre (HTC) is located in the town of Hinton, approximately 80 km east of Jasper town site located within Jasper National Park. The Centre features:
- training building and teaching facilities
- 2 residences with basic amenities and business services suites
- food and dining services
- gymnasium and fitness room
- museum and forestry archive
- research spaces, labs and offices
Organizations may enquire about booking. Government of Alberta forestry-related programs and events have priority.
Service animals are allowed in buildings. For more information about HTC facilities, guest services and policies, see: HTC Facilities and Information Guide (PDF, 1.6 MB).
For information about relevant forestry fees, rates and charges related HTC facilities, see: Forest Fees, Rates and Other Amounts Payable Regulation Ministerial Order.
To check in, go to Client Services located on the lower floor of the Training building.
- check in between 8:15 am and 9 pm
- if checking in after 4:30 pm, call 780-865-6999 for assistance
- check out by 8 am
- check in times vary
- please refer to your course confirmation email for details
Connect with Client Services:
Hinton Training Centre
1176 Switzer Drive
Hinton, Alberta T7V 1V3
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.