Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
Highway 27 plays a key role in supporting the growth and development of several central Alberta communities. Within the Town of Sundre, Highway 27 is also a designated route for over size, over-weight (OSOW) vehicles or loads. This project will support safer, more efficient travel through this area.
The project will include:
- a single lane roundabout at Highways 27/22/584/Range Road 54 (10 Street)
- permanent roundabouts at 2, 3 and 4 Streets (West)
- intersection improvement at 1Street (West) (right-in, right-out)
- new signals at the intersection at Highways 760 and 27
- pavement rehabilitation, improvements to curbs, gutters, sidewalks; access management and lighting improvements
- 2022 – Detailed design, tender, and utility relocation
- 2023 – (Spring to Fall) construction underway
- 2023 – (Fall) construction completed (contingent on weather)
This project will support safer, more efficient traffic flow.
For further information about this project, contact:
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.