Highway 27 plays a key role in supporting the growth and development of several central Alberta communities. Within the Town of Sundre, Highway 27 is also a designated route for over size, over-weight (OSOW) vehicles or loads. This project will support safer, more efficient travel through this area.
The project will include:
- a single lane roundabout at Highways 27/22/584/Range Road 54 (10 Street)
- permanent roundabouts at 2, 3 and 4 Streets (West)
- intersection improvement at 1Street (West) (right-in, right-out)
- new signals at the intersection at Highways 760 and 27
- pavement rehabilitation, improvements to curbs, gutters, sidewalks; access management and lighting improvements
- 2022 – Detailed design, tender, and utility relocation
- 2023 – (Spring to Fall) construction underway
- 2023 – (Fall) construction completed (contingent on weather)
This project will support safer, more efficient traffic flow.
For further information about this project, please contact:
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.