COVID-19 Updates: Taking steps to return to normal.
Most public health measures were lifted when Alberta entered Step 2 on March 1, except for masking in a few settings.
Updated general guidance offering optional mitigation to reduce the transmission risk of COVID-19 and other respiratory illnesses is available to businesses and event organizers who would like to continue additional precautions. Sector guidance for settings involving children is also available for additional reference.
General guidance and resources
- General guidance for COVID-19 and other respiratory illnesses (March 2022)
- Alberta Health daily checklist (January 2022)
- At-home rapid asymptomatic COVID-19 screening (March 2022)
- For organizations on rapid asymptomatic COVID-19 screening (March 2022)
- Third party COVID-19 testing (March 2022)
- Masks for general public (March 2022)
- Family day homes (March 2022)
- Preschools, daycare and out-of-school care (March 2022)
- Schools (K to 12) (March 2022)
- OHS resources
- Public health orders
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.