COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
Each June, the Alberta Energy Regulator (AER) publishes reserve estimates of:
- crude bitumen
- crude oil
- conventional natural gas
- coalbed methane
- natural gas liquids
The ST 98 Alberta's Energy Reserves Supply/Demand Outlook also forecasts supply and demand for these resources.
- Industry activity report (subscribe to be notified of updated reports)
These Alberta energy reports in PDF and Excel provide data on drilling activity, licenses, sales and completions.
- Energy Resources Facts and Stats (PDF, 336 KB) includes information about investment, pipelines and revenue along with coal, electricity, oil and natural gas information from January 2017.
- Environmental actions (greenhouse gas emissions and water usage)
- Gasoline and diesel questions and answers (May 2018)
- Oil prices: facts and stats (June 2017)
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.