- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Many Albertans 16+ are now eligible to get vaccinated. Book your shot.
Celebrate Disability Employment Awareness Month (DEAM) by:
- Promoting increased participation of Albertans with disabilities in our provincial economy
- Celebrating workers living with disabilities, their skills, successes and achievements
- Recognizing that, as Albertans, we all have unique skills and interests that make us valued members in our workplaces
- Supporting employers in promoting inclusive hiring practices and demonstrating their ongoing commitment to Albertans with disabilities
Post on social media
Albertans can participate in recognizing this important issue on social media using the #DEAM hashtag to help make our workplaces welcoming for all.