The Alberta government surveys custom rates and rental rates to provide information to farmers and custom operators. These publications present a summary of custom work and rental rates. The goal is to report what is being charged, not what should be charged.
The data presented in these reports was obtained by contacting producers and custom operators and thus show actual charges. Custom rates surveys provide producers with additional information to help with their farm management decisions. The quality of data is dependent on the cooperation received by producers and commercial custom operators.
Custom rates reports
- Custom Rates – Crop and pastureland lease and rental
- Custom Rates – Field operations
- Custom Rates – Grain harvesting operations
- Custom Rates – Hay and silage operations
- Custom Rates – Livestock operations