Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
- Proof of vaccination and wearing masks are no longer required to travel on planes or trains in Canada.
- Wearing high quality masks while in transit is still recommended.
- Effective October 1, 2022, the Government of Canada removed all COVID-19 border measures including proof of vaccination, testing, quarantine, isolation and use of the ArriveCAN app.
- Other jurisdictions may continue to have travel restrictions. Travellers should check to see if travel measures are in effect for their destination.
- Visit Canada's Travel Advice and Advisory website for more information.
- All travellers can return or travel to Canada from an international location, regardless of vaccination status. No pre-entry or arrival COVID-19 tests are required.
- Visit Canada’s COVID-19 travel webpage for more information.
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.