Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now

Court procedures and hearings

Courtroom transcripts, release of motor vehicle information and how to respond to legal applications or orders.

Services and information

How to order a Provincial Court, Court of King's Bench or Court of Appeal courtroom transcript from Transcript Management Services (TMS).

How to get an appeal record for the Court of Appeal – and then file and serve it.

How to respond to an Originating Application that you’ve been served with.

How to respond to an application or order from this court.

You can apply to place a child who is abusing drugs or alcohol in a protective safe house for up to 10 days.

Apply for a grant to fund Indigenous Court Work Program services.

Was this page helpful?

All fields are required unless otherwise indicated.

Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on